The League for Innovation in the Community College is pleased to announce that the 6th annual STEMtech conference will be held November 1-4, 2015, in Phoenix, Arizona. All conference events will take place at the Arizona Grand.
The League is excited to announce that the University of Maryland University College's Analytics Summit and the League's STEMtech conference are joining forces to bring you the best of STEM, analytics, big data, advanced technology, and learning management architecture. This collaboration has led to the redesign of conference programming.
This innovative direction focuses on attracting additional community college and university participants and corporate partners while providing enhanced networking opportunities. More so, it is an opportunity for community college and university partners to create a shared, outcomes-based framework by which students transfer seamlessly and receive support at both institutions to ensure persistence.
2015 STEMtech Conference Tracks
- Learning Analytics
- Advanced Technology Systems and Learning Management Architecture
- Using Analytics to Recruit, Retain, and Transition Students
- Advances in E-Learning
- Health and Science
- Mathematics, Engineering, and Architecture
- Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, and Agriculture
- Integration of STEM and the Liberal Arts
2015 STEMtech Conference Features
- Engaging Keynote Speakers discussing critical issues facing community college educators
- Hundreds of Special Sessions, Concurrent Sessions, Roundtable Discussions, and Poster Sessions
- An extensive exhibition featuring education- and technology-related products and services
- Opportunities to network with colleagues during Receptions, a Brunch, and Coffee and Refreshment Breaks
- A 24-Hour Wireless Hotspot